Friday, May 9, 2008

Today, I started establishing this blog.

I don't know but fate led me to it.

Here I am at MOA (Mall of Asia) along the coastline of Manila Bay listening to my very good old friend since highschool explaining things about blogging. It's interesting. This will help me further my teaching capability and capacity.

I can actually posts reading materials and assignments for my students to download.

I can also write down bits and pieces of my life story as I hook into this new culture of GeNeration Y.

I hope this will commence a new chapter of my life.

I am just into learning new things in life.

Again, you only live once so make the most out of it.

Tomorrow, it's Mother's Day. As I remember to say a prayer for my Mom who is now in heaven, I also do remember to say a prayer for all the Moms out there who never get tired of loving.

No comments: